A few weeks ago, Marie (my niece), a candle addict, asked me some questions about making scented candles. I thought it would be interesting to share a summary of our conversation with you. You can also check out our offerings for professionals to learn more. What does candle pouring involve? It involves melting a blend […]
- 6 Candle Scents Perfect for Autumn
- 6 Methods to Purify Your Home from Negative Energies
- Taking Care of Your Natural Scented Candles: 5 Tips
- Materials for Making Candles: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Recycle Glass Candle Jars?
- Why Soy Wax is the Best Wax for Candles?
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas | CandleSay Candle
- Fragrant Candle Making Kits | 6 Benefits
Candle Flames Flicker Candle Guide Candle Making Kits Candles for Holidays Clean a Candle Jar Colored Candles Cozy Style with Candles Decor With Candles Dried Flower Candles Extinguish a Scented Candle Gift Box Gourmet Candles Guide to Natural Candles Halloween Decor History of Candles Leftover Wax Long-Lasting Home Fragrances Making Scented Candles Masculine Fragrances Masculine Scents Materials for Making Candles Natural Scented Candles Negative Energies Non-Toxic Candles Non-Toxic Fragrances Palo Santo Prevent Candle Tunneling Purify Your Home Recycle Glass Candle Jars Remove Candle Remove Candle Wax Short Candle Wick Soy Wax Types of Candle Wax Wedding Guest Gifts